GUTSY SARKOZY TACKLES IMMIGRATION
He is not anti-immigrants, he argues eloquently. He only wishes to admit those immigrants useful to the French economy, i.e., well educated ones. We are going to lose our best and brightest complain some West Africans. Others argue that as citizens of her former colonies they have the right to go to France.
But France and the EU are determined to stop them from coming. They plan to position their fleet near Senegal's harbors. France 2 interviewed a trafficker. What would you do if you could no longer take Senegalese to France? the reporter asked."I may take them to America," he answered."Who would want to go?""Everybody. Senegalese, Gambians, Ivorians," was the answer.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”