Forth to the Firth!
Ive been planning for ages to write about my Vegas and Prague trips/conferences, as well as to add some further thoughts on the French rioters (remember them?). Ive even got a catchy title for the post: APEE, PCPE, and CPE.
Well, Ive been way too busy to get to it, and on Thursday I leave for Edinburgh (ah, Scotland! land of Adam Smith, David Hume, Thomas Reid, Duns Scotus, and most importantly Bran Mak Morn!) so itll have to wait a little bit longer. Back in a week!
comments powered by Disqus
Joel Schlosberg - 5/24/2006
No list of libertarian Scots is complete without A. S. Neill.
Keith Halderman - 5/24/2006
I am very pro Scotland these days because a Scottish police federation has come out in favor of legalizing drugs. If you see any of them while you are there tel them they have my support.
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project