Forth to the Firth!
Ive been planning for ages to write about my Vegas and Prague trips/conferences, as well as to add some further thoughts on the French rioters (remember them?). Ive even got a catchy title for the post: APEE, PCPE, and CPE.
Well, Ive been way too busy to get to it, and on Thursday I leave for Edinburgh (ah, Scotland! land of Adam Smith, David Hume, Thomas Reid, Duns Scotus, and most importantly Bran Mak Morn!) so itll have to wait a little bit longer. Back in a week!
comments powered by Disqus
Joel Schlosberg - 5/23/2006
No list of libertarian Scots is complete without A. S. Neill.
Keith Halderman - 5/23/2006
I am very pro Scotland these days because a Scottish police federation has come out in favor of legalizing drugs. If you see any of them while you are there tel them they have my support.
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment