READ KRUGMAN, DIONNE
A couple of other links I'd like to pass along:
Paul Krugman's column this morning is quite excellent. He talks about the penny-wise pound foolish fiscal policies of this administration.
Also, you should read E.J. Dionne this morning. He points out that Republicans look like idiots when they insist that criticism of W is unpatriotic. Dionne points out that if that were true, Republicans were damn-near treasonous commies for the eight years of Clinton's presidency.
In short, as the title of the column suggests, he contends Republican can dish it out but they just can't take it.
Of course, we all knew that, didn't we?
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?