READ KRUGMAN, DIONNE
A couple of other links I'd like to pass along:
Paul Krugman's column this morning is quite excellent. He talks about the penny-wise pound foolish fiscal policies of this administration.
Also, you should read E.J. Dionne this morning. He points out that Republicans look like idiots when they insist that criticism of W is unpatriotic. Dionne points out that if that were true, Republicans were damn-near treasonous commies for the eight years of Clinton's presidency.
In short, as the title of the column suggests, he contends Republican can dish it out but they just can't take it.
Of course, we all knew that, didn't we?
comments powered by Disqus
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes