MASSIVE BLACKOUTS HIT THE NORTHEAST
Boy, those pictures from New York City of people walking home is pretty amazing. Living in a town that is seven square miles you don't think about what a trial it would be to walk or bike from one end of New York City or Detroit to the other.
Some are even suggesting that the damn virus my laptop suffered from this morning may be to blame.
I'm watching ABC right now. Ted Koppel isn't doing a bad job on this, is he?
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit