MASSIVE BLACKOUTS HIT THE NORTHEAST
Boy, those pictures from New York City of people walking home is pretty amazing. Living in a town that is seven square miles you don't think about what a trial it would be to walk or bike from one end of New York City or Detroit to the other.
Some are even suggesting that the damn virus my laptop suffered from this morning may be to blame.
I'm watching ABC right now. Ted Koppel isn't doing a bad job on this, is he?
comments powered by Disqus
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar