You can't take the sky from me.
Why people interested in liberty and power should care.
Why people interested in film should care.
comments powered by Disqus
Rebecca Anne Goetz - 5/8/2006
Yay! Now, where are the promised second and third installments??
Kenneth R. Gregg - 5/8/2006
Glad to see it happen, Amy. The movie certainly deserves it.
The picture on the site makes me aware of how long its been since I was at an SF Con. Joe Haldeman is bald (when did that happen?) and Harlan, the "enfant terrible" of SF, now looks like a poster child for AARP.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"