You can't take the sky from me.
Why people interested in liberty and power should care.
Why people interested in film should care.
comments powered by Disqus
Rebecca Anne Goetz - 5/8/2006
Yay! Now, where are the promised second and third installments??
Kenneth R. Gregg - 5/8/2006
Glad to see it happen, Amy. The movie certainly deserves it.
The picture on the site makes me aware of how long its been since I was at an SF Con. Joe Haldeman is bald (when did that happen?) and Harlan, the "enfant terrible" of SF, now looks like a poster child for AARP.
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?