You can't take the sky from me.
Why people interested in liberty and power should care.
Why people interested in film should care.
comments powered by Disqus
Rebecca Anne Goetz - 5/9/2006
Yay! Now, where are the promised second and third installments??
Kenneth R. Gregg - 5/8/2006
Glad to see it happen, Amy. The movie certainly deserves it.
The picture on the site makes me aware of how long its been since I was at an SF Con. Joe Haldeman is bald (when did that happen?) and Harlan, the "enfant terrible" of SF, now looks like a poster child for AARP.
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- Here’s Why The 2016 Republican Presidential Primary Could Make History
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?