THE BIG DOG'S STILL GOT IT
Read down to the second page to find out about how Clinton was kicking some serious conserva-tarian rear at the conference.
You know, I sure do miss the days when we had a competent president who worried about the big issues and the people instead of keeping his ultra-rich contributors happy with taxcuts.
Don't the Clinton years just seem like halcyon days compared to the present?
I mean, heck, W can't even be bothered to put a stop to record budget deficits, much less something actually serious.
I truly suspect we'll never make major progress in the War on Terror until he's out of office folks and replaced by someone who knows what the hell he's doing.
Until then, we're just marking time -- and hoping of course that we don't have another 9/11-level disaster in the interim.
comments powered by Disqus
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed