THE BIG DOG'S STILL GOT IT
Read down to the second page to find out about how Clinton was kicking some serious conserva-tarian rear at the conference.
You know, I sure do miss the days when we had a competent president who worried about the big issues and the people instead of keeping his ultra-rich contributors happy with taxcuts.
Don't the Clinton years just seem like halcyon days compared to the present?
I mean, heck, W can't even be bothered to put a stop to record budget deficits, much less something actually serious.
I truly suspect we'll never make major progress in the War on Terror until he's out of office folks and replaced by someone who knows what the hell he's doing.
Until then, we're just marking time -- and hoping of course that we don't have another 9/11-level disaster in the interim.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)