THE BIG DOG'S STILL GOT IT
Read down to the second page to find out about how Clinton was kicking some serious conserva-tarian rear at the conference.
You know, I sure do miss the days when we had a competent president who worried about the big issues and the people instead of keeping his ultra-rich contributors happy with taxcuts.
Don't the Clinton years just seem like halcyon days compared to the present?
I mean, heck, W can't even be bothered to put a stop to record budget deficits, much less something actually serious.
I truly suspect we'll never make major progress in the War on Terror until he's out of office folks and replaced by someone who knows what the hell he's doing.
Until then, we're just marking time -- and hoping of course that we don't have another 9/11-level disaster in the interim.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"