THE BIG DOG'S STILL GOT IT
Read down to the second page to find out about how Clinton was kicking some serious conserva-tarian rear at the conference.
You know, I sure do miss the days when we had a competent president who worried about the big issues and the people instead of keeping his ultra-rich contributors happy with taxcuts.
Don't the Clinton years just seem like halcyon days compared to the present?
I mean, heck, W can't even be bothered to put a stop to record budget deficits, much less something actually serious.
I truly suspect we'll never make major progress in the War on Terror until he's out of office folks and replaced by someone who knows what the hell he's doing.
Until then, we're just marking time -- and hoping of course that we don't have another 9/11-level disaster in the interim.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history