EGYPT ENCOURAGES ANTI-AMERICAN HATE
Here is part of the transcript of a multipart series run on state controlled Egyptian TV. It is entitled"Man in the Era of Globalization." You can also watch it and remember the US government gives Egypt 2 billion dollars a year. Over 4 additional American millions have been added to Egyptian coffers since the CS monitor wrote: $50 billion later, taking stock of US aid to Egypt
The following is the transcript of the video link from the Apr.18, 2006 episode:
Son: Ariel Sharon knows how to take advantage of 9/11. He knows how to convince America that he is fighting terror. The Zionists are the ones who benefit from these events. Even from 9/11 they benefit. Aren't they the ones who attacked the World Trade Center, to cause what is happening?
Father: It's not impossible. But don't forget that the Zionist aren't everything. There is a bigger an greater force, the great imperialist interests. Today America is playing the role that the Roman Empire played in the past, when it controlled the whole world through its influence and power.
Son: What should we do, father, give up?
Father: No! We must not give up.
Son: But how, father? You said that America has power to control the whole world.
Father: Do not forget that when the crusades came to the region we resisted for 200 years. For 200 years there were wars. We too have the ability to resist for many years. We will not become like the Indians [Native Americans], put in cages for the world to watch, as they are doing now in Gwatanamo with the remaining Al-Qaida.
comments powered by Disqus
- Irish artist is colorizing the past
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop, "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag