Malkin Watch: Cleaning up the New Mess at Bellevue
In response to the incident, the college not only expanded the size of the diversity police but imposed ideologically-one sided diversity training under the highly paid, politically correct trainer, Glenn Singleton. For background, follow the links here.
Unfortunately, to this date, the same conservatives sites which fought so zealously against a lone professor, including Malkin, Wayne Perryman, Rightwinged.com, the Smoking Gun, and the Independent Conservative , have done absolutely nothing to fight the imposition of indoctrination on all faculty at Bellevue.
When, if ever, will they break their silence? We are still waiting.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/2/2006
P.S. I apologize for this mistake.
David T. Beito - 5/2/2006
Hey, calm down. I checked my email and found the notes to Malkin and Perryman but I can't find the one I sent to you. Perhaps I didn't send it. I thought I did but apparently not. I am old doddering, forgetful college professor so cut me some slack.
Darnell McGavock - 5/1/2006
"I added you only after conducting a search at Tenchnorati yesterday and then sent you a note."
Excuse me when I say I don't believe you, when you claim that you sent me a note. I never received any such contact message from you. I've never received any messages from you at all. Never knew your name till now.
Please be honest here. You searched, found I spoke about it and figured you would toss me in. You never contacted me.
"It was there for all of you to see if you had attention."
We conservative bloggers are speaking out about things of this sort all the time. Given we are not college professors ourselves, of course this means more to you. The fact that we did not capture some detail you posted about does not mean we are somehow trying to avoid or ignore a matter of importance. There are LOTS of things I wish I had time to blog about daily. All are important and SOME are FAR MORE important than some college professors being forced into Liberal training. So we hit what we can, but if you see something then report it.
Trying to strike out at us only bites those who can help your cause. Save your strikes for your enemies, not your potential allies.
Yes we might miss one or even more, but we still are the ones who may help your cause instead of being the ones that work against it.
Your time spent slamming Malkin is a waste. Unlike myself, she's not going to stop by and speak with you abut the matter. She'll probably just ignore all messages from you and I don't blame her. If I were running as much as she does I'd treat you the same.
Plenty of people, me included, send other bloggers things WE FEEL ARE IMPORTANT. Sometimes other bloggers including Malkin run the stuff I send them. Sometimes they don't. But them not running something does not mean they don't care.
Stick to the issue. Instead of trying to bash people who don't allow you to use their bully pulpit for your own benefit.
Stop shooting yourself in the foot!
This will probably be my last reply, but if you have any future information that you'd like to share on an issue of importance, you know how to reach me. And if I decide I need to run something else instead of it....try not to cry. Because you never know when you might want to try and bring more exposure to an issue again.
David T. Beito - 4/30/2006
Opportunist? Frankly, I have better things to do with time.
I forwarded the information to Malkin and Perryman from the beginning. No response. I added you only after conducting a search at Tenchnorati yesterday and then sent you a note. Please note that I identified them as the main offenders.
Let me point out that the College's initiation of pc mandatory diversity training is no secret. It was there for all of you to see if you had attention. Heck, even Malkin reported on it, though she did nothing about it. In any case, I am glad to hear that you are joining the cause. Welcome aboard!
Darnell McGavock - 4/30/2006
If you really wanted to hear us speak out against the training, you would have forwarded us a copy of your previous post.
Mr. Beito, I've added an update for you at my post that you cited at http://www.independentconservative.com/?p=578
If you wanted to see something done about this issue, all you needed to do is let us know what's going on.
You know we are concerned about this. To try and paint us as some sort of hypocrites is pretty lame.
Are you trying to address the issue or playing the role of an opportunist, trying to play up yourself at the expense of bashing Conservatives?
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Inside story finally told of the young US diplomat who cracked the case of the murder of 4 nuns in El Salvador in 1980
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges