PRODI WATCHED BURNING FLAG OF ITALY'S LIBERATORS
But, then, perhaps"the professor" cares more about the political support of those who wish to start an"intifada" in Italy than those who fought the Fascists.
I know, now he has apologized and condemned. Good.
But the truth is that his existential moment like that of Hillary Clinton, who listened smilingly to Suha Arafat asserting that Israelis were infecting the people of Gaza with AIDs, passed and he failed to stand up and be counted.
One may forgive but should never forget.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize