PRODI WATCHED BURNING FLAG OF ITALY'S LIBERATORS
But, then, perhaps"the professor" cares more about the political support of those who wish to start an"intifada" in Italy than those who fought the Fascists.
I know, now he has apologized and condemned. Good.
But the truth is that his existential moment like that of Hillary Clinton, who listened smilingly to Suha Arafat asserting that Israelis were infecting the people of Gaza with AIDs, passed and he failed to stand up and be counted.
One may forgive but should never forget.
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book