PRODI WATCHED BURNING FLAG OF ITALY'S LIBERATORS
But, then, perhaps"the professor" cares more about the political support of those who wish to start an"intifada" in Italy than those who fought the Fascists.
I know, now he has apologized and condemned. Good.
But the truth is that his existential moment like that of Hillary Clinton, who listened smilingly to Suha Arafat asserting that Israelis were infecting the people of Gaza with AIDs, passed and he failed to stand up and be counted.
One may forgive but should never forget.
comments powered by Disqus
- Irish artist is colorizing the past
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop, "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag