Alida Valli, RIP
I'm pressed for time right now, but I'll add a bit more on Valli and the odd fate of We the Living later today.
P.S. Dammit, I just noticed that Aeon Skoble beat me to the punch on this.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
Oh yeah? Well I scooped you on Jane Jacobs. So there.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/28/2006
I didn't blog about Jane Jacobs. I don't know if it counts as a scoop if the other person doesn't write anything. (But another L&P blogger had the Jacobs story a day before you did.) But I'll give you this: you remembered to blog about April 19th, which I totally forgot, even after leaving myself a note to remember to do so. I hang my head in shame.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/27/2006
Sorry dude. These things happen.
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans