Edward Berkowitz: Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11
He was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 23, 2006 about Michael Moore's documentary, Farenheit 9/11. Mr. Berkowitz spoke about the movie at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH) on April 20.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 4/26/2006
Isn't it a little late to bring this up as a serious discussion? He lost his audience on election day and his subject is of no present concern to anyone as it can't harm Bush or help John Kerry. To dissect it in retrospect is to give him credence far beyond his worth. He has no education, other than high school, to speak of, and seems only to have a penchant for entertainment despite having no personality or character. He is basically a con man and has about the same appeal as a beached octopus, ugly and rotting but liberals can't keep from looking at it.
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight
- Sam Haselby argues religion trumps politics in his new book