Edward Berkowitz: Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11
He was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 23, 2006 about Michael Moore's documentary, Farenheit 9/11. Mr. Berkowitz spoke about the movie at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH) on April 20.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 4/26/2006
Isn't it a little late to bring this up as a serious discussion? He lost his audience on election day and his subject is of no present concern to anyone as it can't harm Bush or help John Kerry. To dissect it in retrospect is to give him credence far beyond his worth. He has no education, other than high school, to speak of, and seems only to have a penchant for entertainment despite having no personality or character. He is basically a con man and has about the same appeal as a beached octopus, ugly and rotting but liberals can't keep from looking at it.
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?