Edward Berkowitz: Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11
He was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 23, 2006 about Michael Moore's documentary, Farenheit 9/11. Mr. Berkowitz spoke about the movie at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH) on April 20.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 4/26/2006
Isn't it a little late to bring this up as a serious discussion? He lost his audience on election day and his subject is of no present concern to anyone as it can't harm Bush or help John Kerry. To dissect it in retrospect is to give him credence far beyond his worth. He has no education, other than high school, to speak of, and seems only to have a penchant for entertainment despite having no personality or character. He is basically a con man and has about the same appeal as a beached octopus, ugly and rotting but liberals can't keep from looking at it.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead