Lisa Norling: Threats to Academic Freedom in Minnesota
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 22, 2006 during a break in the proceedings of the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH), where she appeared on the panel,"Defending Historians' Academic Freedom in Our Own Times."
comments powered by Disqus
Thomas W Hagedorn - 4/27/2006
The left is much better funded (George Soros, et al) and much better positioned to foist its views on the masses (Hollywood, Network and Cable News, Academia)than the right. Except for Fox News, the left has established hegemony in the legacy "unholy three". Fortunately for the right, the democratic internet promises to weaken the power of these old institutions controlled by the left.
Tim Matthewson - 4/25/2006
The right is well funded and determined a foist a superpatriot's view of America's past on the public.
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook