Lisa Norling: Threats to Academic Freedom in Minnesota
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 22, 2006 during a break in the proceedings of the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH), where she appeared on the panel,"Defending Historians' Academic Freedom in Our Own Times."
comments powered by Disqus
Thomas W Hagedorn - 4/27/2006
The left is much better funded (George Soros, et al) and much better positioned to foist its views on the masses (Hollywood, Network and Cable News, Academia)than the right. Except for Fox News, the left has established hegemony in the legacy "unholy three". Fortunately for the right, the democratic internet promises to weaken the power of these old institutions controlled by the left.
Tim Matthewson - 4/25/2006
The right is well funded and determined a foist a superpatriot's view of America's past on the public.
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history