Lisa Norling: Threats to Academic Freedom in Minnesota
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 22, 2006 during a break in the proceedings of the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH), where she appeared on the panel,"Defending Historians' Academic Freedom in Our Own Times."
comments powered by Disqus
Thomas W Hagedorn - 4/27/2006
The left is much better funded (George Soros, et al) and much better positioned to foist its views on the masses (Hollywood, Network and Cable News, Academia)than the right. Except for Fox News, the left has established hegemony in the legacy "unholy three". Fortunately for the right, the democratic internet promises to weaken the power of these old institutions controlled by the left.
Tim Matthewson - 4/25/2006
The right is well funded and determined a foist a superpatriot's view of America's past on the public.
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award