Palestinians deserve aid to kill "more and again."
The government elected by Palestinian voters is facing external pressure to change its policies, and the resulting aid cutoff from some donors has worsened the financial crisis.
But while this political battle continues, the Palestinian people have legitimate needs that cannot be ignored.
Starving the population and engineering the collapse of their civil institutions are not, in our view, constructive means of disagreeing with Hamas.
In other words, the Palestinian people have the right to do their best to kill more and more Israelis and it is illegitimate for the outside world not to finance their so doing. No, I am not exaggurating. This is what a Hamas terrorist told Bob Simon:
Reporter: How does he feel about this death toll?
Abdullah Barghouti:"I feel bad because the number only 66. This the answer you want to hear it?" Barghouti told Simon.
"I want to hear what you have to say," Simon replied.
"No, this is the answer they want to hear it? Yes, I feel bad, because I want more," Barghouti said." Barghouti said.
Asked if he ever escaped from jail and was asked by Hamas to kill Israelis again, Abdullah Barghouti says,"I will make it again."
"Again, again, again," he says."If my organization, she say 'You should do it,' I will do it, and I will close my eyes."
You will find the entire interview here. LGF points out that ABC even goes as far as to threaten that"Lack of funds and support may force Hamas to return to its violent ways." Sorry, it's true though I added the italics.
Do realize that our tax dollars are still going to finance these men and so are the funds of our so called allies (Qatar $50 million, Saudis $92 million) in the War on Terror. Here is a good summary.
On Hamas' plan to constitute yet another security force, read Ed in Captain's Quarters.
And they are to America.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"