2. Robert Kaplan being Haunted by Hussein, humbled by events.
3. Light of Freedom fading in Venezuela. Well, Chavez listens to Castro.
5.Michelle Malkin on Shouting down a tyrant. This woman does not mince words but CNN continues to censor in order not to offend tyrants. No, they have no decency or shame. But, then, as Bruce Kesler demonstrates, neither have our high tech companies.
7. Death penalty for the Danish cartoons? Conference in DUBAI - Must read.
comments powered by Disqus
Frederik Treue - 4/21/2006
Err? The 7th link (conference in DUBAI) seems to lead to some article about American influence on Israel rather than death penalties for the cartoons...
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)