2. Robert Kaplan being Haunted by Hussein, humbled by events.
3. Light of Freedom fading in Venezuela. Well, Chavez listens to Castro.
5.Michelle Malkin on Shouting down a tyrant. This woman does not mince words but CNN continues to censor in order not to offend tyrants. No, they have no decency or shame. But, then, as Bruce Kesler demonstrates, neither have our high tech companies.
7. Death penalty for the Danish cartoons? Conference in DUBAI - Must read.
comments powered by Disqus
Frederik Treue - 4/21/2006
Err? The 7th link (conference in DUBAI) seems to lead to some article about American influence on Israel rather than death penalties for the cartoons...
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook
- Historians Against Trump: Tweets During the GOP Convention
- The next president of the American Historical Association will be ...