2. Robert Kaplan being Haunted by Hussein, humbled by events.
3. Light of Freedom fading in Venezuela. Well, Chavez listens to Castro.
5.Michelle Malkin on Shouting down a tyrant. This woman does not mince words but CNN continues to censor in order not to offend tyrants. No, they have no decency or shame. But, then, as Bruce Kesler demonstrates, neither have our high tech companies.
7. Death penalty for the Danish cartoons? Conference in DUBAI - Must read.
comments powered by Disqus
Frederik Treue - 4/21/2006
Err? The 7th link (conference in DUBAI) seems to lead to some article about American influence on Israel rather than death penalties for the cartoons...
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi