2. Robert Kaplan being Haunted by Hussein, humbled by events.
3. Light of Freedom fading in Venezuela. Well, Chavez listens to Castro.
5.Michelle Malkin on Shouting down a tyrant. This woman does not mince words but CNN continues to censor in order not to offend tyrants. No, they have no decency or shame. But, then, as Bruce Kesler demonstrates, neither have our high tech companies.
7. Death penalty for the Danish cartoons? Conference in DUBAI - Must read.
comments powered by Disqus
Frederik Treue - 4/21/2006
Err? The 7th link (conference in DUBAI) seems to lead to some article about American influence on Israel rather than death penalties for the cartoons...
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- Poland wrestles with its past — and present
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017