2. Robert Kaplan being Haunted by Hussein, humbled by events.
3. Light of Freedom fading in Venezuela. Well, Chavez listens to Castro.
5.Michelle Malkin on Shouting down a tyrant. This woman does not mince words but CNN continues to censor in order not to offend tyrants. No, they have no decency or shame. But, then, as Bruce Kesler demonstrates, neither have our high tech companies.
7. Death penalty for the Danish cartoons? Conference in DUBAI - Must read.
comments powered by Disqus
Frederik Treue - 4/21/2006
Err? The 7th link (conference in DUBAI) seems to lead to some article about American influence on Israel rather than death penalties for the cartoons...
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests