Pamela Cochran: Biblical Feminism?
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 20, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
Pamela D. H. Cochran - 4/24/2006
In listening to my podcast, I realized that I inadvertently mentioned the wrong name in discussing the sociology of evangelical marriages. I mentioned Christine Pohl, who is a church historian that stuides evangelical women. Who I meant to reference, though, was Sally K. Gallagher and her book, Evangelical Identity and Gendered Family Life.
- New ISIS video shows militants smashing ancient Iraq artifacts
- How air conditioning helped Ronald Reagan become president
- Mount Vernon uses lasers to scan mansion down to the nail
- Ray Bradbury home's demise has LA re-examining its history
- Alan Turing’s family demands the UK pardon its convicted homosexuals
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic