Pamela Cochran: Biblical Feminism?
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 20, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
Pamela D. H. Cochran - 4/24/2006
In listening to my podcast, I realized that I inadvertently mentioned the wrong name in discussing the sociology of evangelical marriages. I mentioned Christine Pohl, who is a church historian that stuides evangelical women. Who I meant to reference, though, was Sally K. Gallagher and her book, Evangelical Identity and Gendered Family Life.
- Holocaust Victims Mocked in Ohio State Band Parody Songbook
- Memphis attempt to drop name of Nathan Bedford Forrest runs into state law
- Overlooked: The 25th anniversary of Captive Nations Week
- In confession to historian, George McGovern revealed he had a secret child
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial