Pamela Cochran: Biblical Feminism?
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 20, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
Pamela D. H. Cochran - 4/24/2006
In listening to my podcast, I realized that I inadvertently mentioned the wrong name in discussing the sociology of evangelical marriages. I mentioned Christine Pohl, who is a church historian that stuides evangelical women. Who I meant to reference, though, was Sally K. Gallagher and her book, Evangelical Identity and Gendered Family Life.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”