Pamela Cochran: Biblical Feminism?
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 20, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
Pamela D. H. Cochran - 4/24/2006
In listening to my podcast, I realized that I inadvertently mentioned the wrong name in discussing the sociology of evangelical marriages. I mentioned Christine Pohl, who is a church historian that stuides evangelical women. Who I meant to reference, though, was Sally K. Gallagher and her book, Evangelical Identity and Gendered Family Life.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences