Pamela Cochran: Biblical Feminism?
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 20, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
Pamela D. H. Cochran - 4/24/2006
In listening to my podcast, I realized that I inadvertently mentioned the wrong name in discussing the sociology of evangelical marriages. I mentioned Christine Pohl, who is a church historian that stuides evangelical women. Who I meant to reference, though, was Sally K. Gallagher and her book, Evangelical Identity and Gendered Family Life.
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay