comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 4/18/2006
Tom Lantos disgraced himself and brought shame upon every other Holocaust survivor during the congressional hearings on Waco. He did this simply because Bill Clinton is a Democrat. If Waco had occured when the president was a Republican he would of had a completely different attitude. For a survivor of the Holocaust to condone the slaughter of innocent children because of their parent's religious beliefs for partisan purposes is disgusting.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments