comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 4/18/2006
Tom Lantos disgraced himself and brought shame upon every other Holocaust survivor during the congressional hearings on Waco. He did this simply because Bill Clinton is a Democrat. If Waco had occured when the president was a Republican he would of had a completely different attitude. For a survivor of the Holocaust to condone the slaughter of innocent children because of their parent's religious beliefs for partisan purposes is disgusting.
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- New documentary lays bare the heated Vidal-Buckley debates of 1968
- Unearthing Jamestown’s Leaders, and a Mystery
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success
- Sven Beckert’s List of the Ten Books on Slavery You Need to Read
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa