comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 4/18/2006
Tom Lantos disgraced himself and brought shame upon every other Holocaust survivor during the congressional hearings on Waco. He did this simply because Bill Clinton is a Democrat. If Waco had occured when the president was a Republican he would of had a completely different attitude. For a survivor of the Holocaust to condone the slaughter of innocent children because of their parent's religious beliefs for partisan purposes is disgusting.
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize