ABBA, ABBA, CRIED THE INJURED CHILD
BBC got the age of the bomber wrong. It was not 21. France 2 reported it correctly as 16. Haaretz reports that he was the youngest homicide bomber yet. Younger children tried but were caught before they hurt themselves and others.
Hamas announced that it was an act of"self defense." Their target audience is not the West. Even the BBC anchor no longer buys that definition. The definition is directed towards other Muslims. Since Islam permits only acts of self defense logical contortions are routine. If it was not self defense, paradise with 72 virgins will not be waiting.
This Bahreini woman has not gone that far. She is not speaking out against blowing up of children but she is speaking about the mistreatment of women and children under Sharia. It's a beginning.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian