ABBA, ABBA, CRIED THE INJURED CHILD
BBC got the age of the bomber wrong. It was not 21. France 2 reported it correctly as 16. Haaretz reports that he was the youngest homicide bomber yet. Younger children tried but were caught before they hurt themselves and others.
Hamas announced that it was an act of"self defense." Their target audience is not the West. Even the BBC anchor no longer buys that definition. The definition is directed towards other Muslims. Since Islam permits only acts of self defense logical contortions are routine. If it was not self defense, paradise with 72 virgins will not be waiting.
This Bahreini woman has not gone that far. She is not speaking out against blowing up of children but she is speaking about the mistreatment of women and children under Sharia. It's a beginning.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton