ABBA, ABBA, CRIED THE INJURED CHILD
BBC got the age of the bomber wrong. It was not 21. France 2 reported it correctly as 16. Haaretz reports that he was the youngest homicide bomber yet. Younger children tried but were caught before they hurt themselves and others.
Hamas announced that it was an act of"self defense." Their target audience is not the West. Even the BBC anchor no longer buys that definition. The definition is directed towards other Muslims. Since Islam permits only acts of self defense logical contortions are routine. If it was not self defense, paradise with 72 virgins will not be waiting.
This Bahreini woman has not gone that far. She is not speaking out against blowing up of children but she is speaking about the mistreatment of women and children under Sharia. It's a beginning.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95