ABBA, ABBA, CRIED THE INJURED CHILD
BBC got the age of the bomber wrong. It was not 21. France 2 reported it correctly as 16. Haaretz reports that he was the youngest homicide bomber yet. Younger children tried but were caught before they hurt themselves and others.
Hamas announced that it was an act of"self defense." Their target audience is not the West. Even the BBC anchor no longer buys that definition. The definition is directed towards other Muslims. Since Islam permits only acts of self defense logical contortions are routine. If it was not self defense, paradise with 72 virgins will not be waiting.
This Bahreini woman has not gone that far. She is not speaking out against blowing up of children but she is speaking about the mistreatment of women and children under Sharia. It's a beginning.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools