PALESTINIANS LIKE OLMERT
When they do not like the candidate leading in the polls, they make sure to undermine him with a terrorist attack. This time, they waited until after the elections to resume suicide bombings. Today's toll: Three dead:
The bomber, claimed by Fatah-Al Aqsa Brigades, is thought to have disguised himself as a religious Jew, hitched a ride with an Israel car – apparently at Karnei Shomron - and blew it up when they reached the Kedumim junction gas station. The car went up in flames. The four victims are thought to be residents of Samaria. It is also possible that he attached himself to the car before detonating his bomb.
Hamas lawmaker Mushir al Masri praised the attack"a natural response to Israeli crimes."
We have only just begun.
comments powered by Disqus
Florence - 1/6/2004
This is all fine. But why is it impossible to find Japanase newspaper or magazine articles proving that the Japanese did (or did not) previously know the strength of the atomic bomb before Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election