PALESTINIANS LIKE OLMERT
When they do not like the candidate leading in the polls, they make sure to undermine him with a terrorist attack. This time, they waited until after the elections to resume suicide bombings. Today's toll: Three dead:
The bomber, claimed by Fatah-Al Aqsa Brigades, is thought to have disguised himself as a religious Jew, hitched a ride with an Israel car – apparently at Karnei Shomron - and blew it up when they reached the Kedumim junction gas station. The car went up in flames. The four victims are thought to be residents of Samaria. It is also possible that he attached himself to the car before detonating his bomb.
Hamas lawmaker Mushir al Masri praised the attack"a natural response to Israeli crimes."
We have only just begun.
comments powered by Disqus
Florence - 1/6/2004
This is all fine. But why is it impossible to find Japanase newspaper or magazine articles proving that the Japanese did (or did not) previously know the strength of the atomic bomb before Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"