PALESTINIANS LIKE OLMERT
When they do not like the candidate leading in the polls, they make sure to undermine him with a terrorist attack. This time, they waited until after the elections to resume suicide bombings. Today's toll: Three dead:
The bomber, claimed by Fatah-Al Aqsa Brigades, is thought to have disguised himself as a religious Jew, hitched a ride with an Israel car – apparently at Karnei Shomron - and blew it up when they reached the Kedumim junction gas station. The car went up in flames. The four victims are thought to be residents of Samaria. It is also possible that he attached himself to the car before detonating his bomb.
Hamas lawmaker Mushir al Masri praised the attack"a natural response to Israeli crimes."
We have only just begun.
comments powered by Disqus
Florence - 1/6/2004
This is all fine. But why is it impossible to find Japanase newspaper or magazine articles proving that the Japanese did (or did not) previously know the strength of the atomic bomb before Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history