PALESTINIANS LIKE OLMERT
When they do not like the candidate leading in the polls, they make sure to undermine him with a terrorist attack. This time, they waited until after the elections to resume suicide bombings. Today's toll: Three dead:
The bomber, claimed by Fatah-Al Aqsa Brigades, is thought to have disguised himself as a religious Jew, hitched a ride with an Israel car – apparently at Karnei Shomron - and blew it up when they reached the Kedumim junction gas station. The car went up in flames. The four victims are thought to be residents of Samaria. It is also possible that he attached himself to the car before detonating his bomb.
Hamas lawmaker Mushir al Masri praised the attack"a natural response to Israeli crimes."
We have only just begun.
comments powered by Disqus
Florence - 1/6/2004
This is all fine. But why is it impossible to find Japanase newspaper or magazine articles proving that the Japanese did (or did not) previously know the strength of the atomic bomb before Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum