WHAT PRICE JILL'S FREEDOM?
The news is in. Jill Carroll was not rescued by the military. That means that someone paid ransom. She said she was never threatened. Does that mean that she was in on the kidnapping?
She, as the picture shows, is an Islamist sympathizer. A similar sympathizer, a"kidnapped" German archeologist Susanne Osthoff, was caught with part of the ransom money following her release.
The issue of money is far from trivial. Upon returning from Iraq, Congress Tom Udall reported that he was told by American commanders on the ground that Europeans paid 80 million dollars ransom to Sunni hostage takers and it helped fund the insurgency for a long time.
Is it possible that the recent releases are related to their need for additional funds and how many American and Iraqis will be killed as a consequence?
For a round up on the subject visit My pet Jawa.
comments powered by Disqus
guest - 4/2/2006
In what exact way was JC A FREELANCER For the CSM? i mean, did they pay her a salary or was she a CIA operative?
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"