Ahmadinejad's double talk
Ahmadinejad stated"everything is ready for destroying the occupier of Qods (Israel)" (see). At the same time, Iranian regime insists that they are pursuing a peaceful nuclear program. Source: KMGR blog
Doesn't this remind you of Arafat's double talk? He would say one thing to English-speaking journalists and a complete opposite thing in Arabic to his own people and journalists were too lazy to call him on that.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian