Ahmadinejad's double talk
Ahmadinejad stated"everything is ready for destroying the occupier of Qods (Israel)" (see). At the same time, Iranian regime insists that they are pursuing a peaceful nuclear program. Source: KMGR blog
Doesn't this remind you of Arafat's double talk? He would say one thing to English-speaking journalists and a complete opposite thing in Arabic to his own people and journalists were too lazy to call him on that.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”