Ahmadinejad's double talk
Ahmadinejad stated"everything is ready for destroying the occupier of Qods (Israel)" (see). At the same time, Iranian regime insists that they are pursuing a peaceful nuclear program. Source: KMGR blog
Doesn't this remind you of Arafat's double talk? He would say one thing to English-speaking journalists and a complete opposite thing in Arabic to his own people and journalists were too lazy to call him on that.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz