Ahmadinejad's double talk
Ahmadinejad stated"everything is ready for destroying the occupier of Qods (Israel)" (see). At the same time, Iranian regime insists that they are pursuing a peaceful nuclear program. Source: KMGR blog
Doesn't this remind you of Arafat's double talk? He would say one thing to English-speaking journalists and a complete opposite thing in Arabic to his own people and journalists were too lazy to call him on that.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family