the White House may be putting us through this crisis to save Scooter Libby! I meant that as a joke. I honestly didn't realize that might actually be the case.
And, let me tell you folks, I now think that, in addition to Rove, Cheney was involved with this. It's not Rove they're protecting but Cheney. This begins to make more sense now. I've been reading speculation from readers and others that this is about Cheney. I think this development is confirmation that this is certainly plausible. We also may now know who told the political staff about Plame's identity -- it very well may have been Dick Cheney himself.
My goodness. This just became a bigger story and the insane defense of the White House now is, at the very least, more understandable.
It appears they're protecting the Vice President.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment