the White House may be putting us through this crisis to save Scooter Libby! I meant that as a joke. I honestly didn't realize that might actually be the case.
And, let me tell you folks, I now think that, in addition to Rove, Cheney was involved with this. It's not Rove they're protecting but Cheney. This begins to make more sense now. I've been reading speculation from readers and others that this is about Cheney. I think this development is confirmation that this is certainly plausible. We also may now know who told the political staff about Plame's identity -- it very well may have been Dick Cheney himself.
My goodness. This just became a bigger story and the insane defense of the White House now is, at the very least, more understandable.
It appears they're protecting the Vice President.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian