Hamas must change or no EU aid to Palestinians!
German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeyer said:"First a report is needed on what financial aid is being given to the Palestinians now. This has already been granted up to the time a new government is formed. Then we are going to look at the new government and its programme, and on that basis must take our decision."
comments powered by Disqus
- Vice President Pence Cited a Fake Thomas Jefferson Quote
- Holocaust Denier’s Sentence: Visit 5 Ex-Nazi Camps, and Write About It
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond