NYT Correction: So Blondes will disappear?
comments powered by Disqus
Dr. Annette Reed - 5/5/2008
Gentlemen, as long as Lady Clairol hair dye exists, there will be blonds. Most of blond ladies now enjoying golden, beautiful tresses are blond by design, not nature.
However, I don't believe nature will allow blond babies to vanish--that's just the thinking of swarthy scientists.
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?