NYT Correction: So Blondes will disappear?
comments powered by Disqus
Dr. Annette Reed - 5/5/2008
Gentlemen, as long as Lady Clairol hair dye exists, there will be blonds. Most of blond ladies now enjoying golden, beautiful tresses are blond by design, not nature.
However, I don't believe nature will allow blond babies to vanish--that's just the thinking of swarthy scientists.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history