NYT Correction: So Blondes will disappear?
comments powered by Disqus
Dr. Annette Reed - 5/5/2008
Gentlemen, as long as Lady Clairol hair dye exists, there will be blonds. Most of blond ladies now enjoying golden, beautiful tresses are blond by design, not nature.
However, I don't believe nature will allow blond babies to vanish--that's just the thinking of swarthy scientists.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86