If Rush lost his hearing (scroll down and read updates 1 and 2) because of drug abuse, that's just pathetic. (I do apologize for the link to Right Wing News but, oh well, they've got the story.) Can you imagine how awful it would be to have done something like that to yourself?
I can't blast away at the man because drug abuse is tragic no matter who it is -- even a insensitive boorish right wing bigot like Rush Limbaugh. I just can't fathom the tragedy of having such a problem that you could do that to yourself.
If this story is true, I think it's time for Rush to check into rehab -- for several months.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond