If Rush lost his hearing (scroll down and read updates 1 and 2) because of drug abuse, that's just pathetic. (I do apologize for the link to Right Wing News but, oh well, they've got the story.) Can you imagine how awful it would be to have done something like that to yourself?
I can't blast away at the man because drug abuse is tragic no matter who it is -- even a insensitive boorish right wing bigot like Rush Limbaugh. I just can't fathom the tragedy of having such a problem that you could do that to yourself.
If this story is true, I think it's time for Rush to check into rehab -- for several months.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service