The Muslims are the one who started the clash of civilization!!
Says Wafa Sultan, Arab-American psychologist, in a talk show aired on Al-Jazeera TV, a couple of weeks ago. She passionately started by saying:
"The clash we are witnessing around the world, it is not a clash between religions, or a clash of civilizations. It is clash between two opposites, between two eras. It is a clash between civilization and backwardness. Between the civilized and the primitive. Between barbarity and rationality. It is a clash between freedom and oppression. Between democracy and dictatorship. It is a clash between human rights at one hand, and the violation of these rights on the other hand. It is a clash between those who treat women like beasts, and those who treat them like human beings...."
You must must listen to the whole thing.
update: see NYTimes article
comments powered by Disqus
pst314 - 3/12/2006
I am very sorry to read that this courageous, compassionate woman has already received many death threats.
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH