The Muslims are the one who started the clash of civilization!!
Says Wafa Sultan, Arab-American psychologist, in a talk show aired on Al-Jazeera TV, a couple of weeks ago. She passionately started by saying:
"The clash we are witnessing around the world, it is not a clash between religions, or a clash of civilizations. It is clash between two opposites, between two eras. It is a clash between civilization and backwardness. Between the civilized and the primitive. Between barbarity and rationality. It is a clash between freedom and oppression. Between democracy and dictatorship. It is a clash between human rights at one hand, and the violation of these rights on the other hand. It is a clash between those who treat women like beasts, and those who treat them like human beings...."
You must must listen to the whole thing.
update: see NYTimes article
comments powered by Disqus
pst314 - 3/12/2006
I am very sorry to read that this courageous, compassionate woman has already received many death threats.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)