The Muslims are the one who started the clash of civilization!!
Says Wafa Sultan, Arab-American psychologist, in a talk show aired on Al-Jazeera TV, a couple of weeks ago. She passionately started by saying:
"The clash we are witnessing around the world, it is not a clash between religions, or a clash of civilizations. It is clash between two opposites, between two eras. It is a clash between civilization and backwardness. Between the civilized and the primitive. Between barbarity and rationality. It is a clash between freedom and oppression. Between democracy and dictatorship. It is a clash between human rights at one hand, and the violation of these rights on the other hand. It is a clash between those who treat women like beasts, and those who treat them like human beings...."
You must must listen to the whole thing.
update: see NYTimes article
comments powered by Disqus
pst314 - 3/12/2006
I am very sorry to read that this courageous, compassionate woman has already received many death threats.
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize