The Muslims are the one who started the clash of civilization!!
Says Wafa Sultan, Arab-American psychologist, in a talk show aired on Al-Jazeera TV, a couple of weeks ago. She passionately started by saying:
"The clash we are witnessing around the world, it is not a clash between religions, or a clash of civilizations. It is clash between two opposites, between two eras. It is a clash between civilization and backwardness. Between the civilized and the primitive. Between barbarity and rationality. It is a clash between freedom and oppression. Between democracy and dictatorship. It is a clash between human rights at one hand, and the violation of these rights on the other hand. It is a clash between those who treat women like beasts, and those who treat them like human beings...."
You must must listen to the whole thing.
update: see NYTimes article
comments powered by Disqus
pst314 - 3/12/2006
I am very sorry to read that this courageous, compassionate woman has already received many death threats.
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history