The Muslims are the one who started the clash of civilization!!
Says Wafa Sultan, Arab-American psychologist, in a talk show aired on Al-Jazeera TV, a couple of weeks ago. She passionately started by saying:
"The clash we are witnessing around the world, it is not a clash between religions, or a clash of civilizations. It is clash between two opposites, between two eras. It is a clash between civilization and backwardness. Between the civilized and the primitive. Between barbarity and rationality. It is a clash between freedom and oppression. Between democracy and dictatorship. It is a clash between human rights at one hand, and the violation of these rights on the other hand. It is a clash between those who treat women like beasts, and those who treat them like human beings...."
You must must listen to the whole thing.
update: see NYTimes article
comments powered by Disqus
pst314 - 3/12/2006
I am very sorry to read that this courageous, compassionate woman has already received many death threats.
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook