HOW MANY PALESTINIANS ARE THERE REALLY?
Yoram reports: You can find more at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies published, last week,"The Million Person Gap: The Arab Population in the West Bank and Gaza" (Mideast Security and Policy Studies #65, February 2006 (www.besacenter.org) click"Publications" and then"Mideast Security and Policy Studies").
Also on the website of the American Enterprise Institute you can read/view the February 23, 2006 presentation of the demographic study on cardinal inconsistencies, discrepancies and inaccuracies in the numbers promoted by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize