HOW MANY PALESTINIANS ARE THERE REALLY?
Yoram reports: You can find more at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies published, last week,"The Million Person Gap: The Arab Population in the West Bank and Gaza" (Mideast Security and Policy Studies #65, February 2006 (www.besacenter.org) click"Publications" and then"Mideast Security and Policy Studies").
Also on the website of the American Enterprise Institute you can read/view the February 23, 2006 presentation of the demographic study on cardinal inconsistencies, discrepancies and inaccuracies in the numbers promoted by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service