HOW MANY PALESTINIANS ARE THERE REALLY?
Yoram reports: You can find more at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies published, last week,"The Million Person Gap: The Arab Population in the West Bank and Gaza" (Mideast Security and Policy Studies #65, February 2006 (www.besacenter.org) click"Publications" and then"Mideast Security and Policy Studies").
Also on the website of the American Enterprise Institute you can read/view the February 23, 2006 presentation of the demographic study on cardinal inconsistencies, discrepancies and inaccuracies in the numbers promoted by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide