I invite you all to sing and clap along with this traditional song:
(And) for the miracles, and for the redemption, and for the mighty acts, and for the consolations, and for the battles that You performed for our forefathers, in those days, at this time.
Al hanisim, ve'al hapurkan, ve'al hagevuros, ve'al hateshuos, ve'al hamilchamos she'asisa la'avoseinu, ba'yamim hahem, ba'zeman hazeh.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
- National Book Award semifinalist Heather Ann Thompson says the war on crime started with LBJ
- David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history