I invite you all to sing and clap along with this traditional song:
(And) for the miracles, and for the redemption, and for the mighty acts, and for the consolations, and for the battles that You performed for our forefathers, in those days, at this time.
Al hanisim, ve'al hapurkan, ve'al hagevuros, ve'al hateshuos, ve'al hamilchamos she'asisa la'avoseinu, ba'yamim hahem, ba'zeman hazeh.
comments powered by Disqus
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit