I invite you all to sing and clap along with this traditional song:
(And) for the miracles, and for the redemption, and for the mighty acts, and for the consolations, and for the battles that You performed for our forefathers, in those days, at this time.
Al hanisim, ve'al hapurkan, ve'al hagevuros, ve'al hateshuos, ve'al hamilchamos she'asisa la'avoseinu, ba'yamim hahem, ba'zeman hazeh.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian