YET AGAIN, IT'S TIME TO GIGGLE AT INSTY
As Roger Ailes (not the bald repulsive one) points out, it's time once again to laugh and point at Insty.
Sometimes he's such a predictable sycophant for W, it becomes quite comic.
Also, as this post proves for the umpteenth time, the only thing that is more predictable than his playing the lapdog for W is his hatred of the French.
Now why is it that people still read that guy?
Isn't it frightening that anytime the media wants to interview a blogger, he ends up speaking for all of us?
comments powered by Disqus
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?