YET AGAIN, IT'S TIME TO GIGGLE AT INSTY
As Roger Ailes (not the bald repulsive one) points out, it's time once again to laugh and point at Insty.
Sometimes he's such a predictable sycophant for W, it becomes quite comic.
Also, as this post proves for the umpteenth time, the only thing that is more predictable than his playing the lapdog for W is his hatred of the French.
Now why is it that people still read that guy?
Isn't it frightening that anytime the media wants to interview a blogger, he ends up speaking for all of us?
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy