YET AGAIN, IT'S TIME TO GIGGLE AT INSTY
As Roger Ailes (not the bald repulsive one) points out, it's time once again to laugh and point at Insty.
Sometimes he's such a predictable sycophant for W, it becomes quite comic.
Also, as this post proves for the umpteenth time, the only thing that is more predictable than his playing the lapdog for W is his hatred of the French.
Now why is it that people still read that guy?
Isn't it frightening that anytime the media wants to interview a blogger, he ends up speaking for all of us?
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"