YET AGAIN, IT'S TIME TO GIGGLE AT INSTY
As Roger Ailes (not the bald repulsive one) points out, it's time once again to laugh and point at Insty.
Sometimes he's such a predictable sycophant for W, it becomes quite comic.
Also, as this post proves for the umpteenth time, the only thing that is more predictable than his playing the lapdog for W is his hatred of the French.
Now why is it that people still read that guy?
Isn't it frightening that anytime the media wants to interview a blogger, he ends up speaking for all of us?
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103