SAUDI WORD TURNS OUT TO BE WORTHLESS
Interviewer: Are you proud of this?!
Sheik Muhsen Al-’Awaji: I am proud that honor and nobility always characterized the Arabs, and then came Islam to reinforce these traits.
I’m not saying I’m proud of a war over a female camel’s honor, or that I would call to wage a war to defend the honor of a female camel... But since this was done for the honor of a female camel, do not rebuke someone who would do anything to defend our beloved Prophet Muhammad.
As far as I know, honor depends on keeping one's word and recent developments demonstrate how dishonorable the Saudi state really is.
To secure their entry to the WTO last fall, the Saudis announced the cancellation of their boycott of Israel, a fellow WTO member. However, next week the Saudis will host a conference designed to strengthen the boycott:
"Next week, we will hold the ninth annual meeting for the boycott of Israel here in Jidda," Ambassador Salem el-Honi, high commissioner of the Organization for the Islamic Conference's (OIC) Islamic Office for the Boycott of Israel, said in a telephone interview.
"All 57 OIC member states will attend, and we will discuss coordination among the various offices to strengthen the boycott," he said, noting that the meeting is held every March.
Either the Saudis do not know the meaning of honor or lying to lowly Christians and Jews living in Dar Al Harb is permissible. You choose. I hope Al Qaeda blows up their oil wells so that we get serious about the business of developing alternative energy sources.
Click here for update.
comments powered by Disqus
Papa Ray - 3/9/2006
The answers to your questions are explained here:
<a href = "http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/" >Islamic Honesty and Honor</a>
austin - 3/9/2006
I hope they blow up the oil wells also
solve a whole lot of problems
Ed Katz - 3/8/2006
When Leon Uris wrote "The Haj", one of the lessons he stated in the book was that one can not ever believe anything stated by Arabs. The stupid people, in the US State Department, are deceiving both the US and Israel.
I am a conservative, however, this State Dept. is the worse I have ever seen. I'm not so sure that Bush is responsible for this travesty, but it is on his watch. This dishonesty will be part of his legasy.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea