Attack on Free Peeps: WHERE is the Outrage?
The more the attacks on free speech continue, the more Danish butter cookies, Havarti cheese, and sexy lingerie I'll be forced to purchase. Let this be a warning to the enemies of free speech.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
I live dangerously.
Jason KEuter - 3/8/2006
I've enjoyed both this post and the following post on the Rushdie manifesto.
I must warn that should you choose to make a public display of your solidarity by actually wearing any of the items you vow to buy, you will play into the hands of the radical Islamists.
- Hillary Clinton Isn’t First Politician to Face Criticism Over Speaking Fees
- Sneak peek of new Smithsonian shows rich black history
- Missouri woman builds slave cabin to bring community together
- German students dressed like Hitler made to visit Argentina Holocaust Museum
- Think Hillary Clinton Will Win in a Landslide? Don’t Bet on It
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton
- Email from historians' group sparks debate about individual liability insurance offered by professional associations
- LGBTQ History in Public Schools Is the Next Gay Rights Frontier says PhD student
- The AP and other news outlets are giving wide attention to the proposal to create a White House Council of Historical Advisors