Attack on Free Peeps: WHERE is the Outrage?
The more the attacks on free speech continue, the more Danish butter cookies, Havarti cheese, and sexy lingerie I'll be forced to purchase. Let this be a warning to the enemies of free speech.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
I live dangerously.
Jason KEuter - 3/8/2006
I've enjoyed both this post and the following post on the Rushdie manifesto.
I must warn that should you choose to make a public display of your solidarity by actually wearing any of the items you vow to buy, you will play into the hands of the radical Islamists.
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian