Attack on Free Peeps: WHERE is the Outrage?
The more the attacks on free speech continue, the more Danish butter cookies, Havarti cheese, and sexy lingerie I'll be forced to purchase. Let this be a warning to the enemies of free speech.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
I live dangerously.
Jason KEuter - 3/8/2006
I've enjoyed both this post and the following post on the Rushdie manifesto.
I must warn that should you choose to make a public display of your solidarity by actually wearing any of the items you vow to buy, you will play into the hands of the radical Islamists.
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?