Attack on Free Peeps: WHERE is the Outrage?
The more the attacks on free speech continue, the more Danish butter cookies, Havarti cheese, and sexy lingerie I'll be forced to purchase. Let this be a warning to the enemies of free speech.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
I live dangerously.
Jason KEuter - 3/8/2006
I've enjoyed both this post and the following post on the Rushdie manifesto.
I must warn that should you choose to make a public display of your solidarity by actually wearing any of the items you vow to buy, you will play into the hands of the radical Islamists.
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award