Two recently published books also ring the alarm bells Menace in Europe: Why the Continent's Crisis Is America's, Too and While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within. I do not doubt their importance.
But I agree with Glenn Renolds. Hope should not be lost. There are also these headlines: French protest for murdered Jew is just the latest in a series of headlines which gives one hope. Another one is Vatican to Muslims: practice what you preach.
Then, there are elections. Angela Merkel is already making a difference and Sarkozy will do the same. Europe is coming to terms with the fact that it has a problem. It is a democracy. Hence, I trust the voters will make sure that the problem will be dealt later, if not sooner. Army of Davids (I love the name) is sure to help.
Turkey denies demanding and apology from Denmark.
Slovak Foreign minister criticizes EU for not supporting Denmark enough.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)