Two recently published books also ring the alarm bells Menace in Europe: Why the Continent's Crisis Is America's, Too and While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within. I do not doubt their importance.
But I agree with Glenn Renolds. Hope should not be lost. There are also these headlines: French protest for murdered Jew is just the latest in a series of headlines which gives one hope. Another one is Vatican to Muslims: practice what you preach.
Then, there are elections. Angela Merkel is already making a difference and Sarkozy will do the same. Europe is coming to terms with the fact that it has a problem. It is a democracy. Hence, I trust the voters will make sure that the problem will be dealt later, if not sooner. Army of Davids (I love the name) is sure to help.
Turkey denies demanding and apology from Denmark.
Slovak Foreign minister criticizes EU for not supporting Denmark enough.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz