I just thought I'd point you to a couple of posts by other bloggers on topics I've posted about.
For more on the Bill Rehnquist Republicans in Kentucky, go here. If Josh is looking into it, there's something there folks. He almost singlehandedly destroyed Republican misinformation efforts claiming voter fraud in South Dakota last year.
You've now been updated.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond