PLEASE, IDENTIFY YOURSELVES AND STAY CIVIL
So, do cooperate.
comments powered by Disqus
Pomerol - 2/16/2006
If only the people of world could solve its problems by doing a little name calling. That would really be a step towards a better place for all of us. But of course we must all take part in trying to keep the comment section free of foul language or extremist pronouncements. Common people non of us are savages. I'm guessing that deep within ourselves we are all hoping for a future of peace. Humankind isn't bound to be evil - we are bound to be united.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)