PLEASE, IDENTIFY YOURSELVES AND STAY CIVIL
So, do cooperate.
comments powered by Disqus
Pomerol - 2/16/2006
If only the people of world could solve its problems by doing a little name calling. That would really be a step towards a better place for all of us. But of course we must all take part in trying to keep the comment section free of foul language or extremist pronouncements. Common people non of us are savages. I'm guessing that deep within ourselves we are all hoping for a future of peace. Humankind isn't bound to be evil - we are bound to be united.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit