PLEASE, IDENTIFY YOURSELVES AND STAY CIVIL
So, do cooperate.
comments powered by Disqus
Pomerol - 2/16/2006
If only the people of world could solve its problems by doing a little name calling. That would really be a step towards a better place for all of us. But of course we must all take part in trying to keep the comment section free of foul language or extremist pronouncements. Common people non of us are savages. I'm guessing that deep within ourselves we are all hoping for a future of peace. Humankind isn't bound to be evil - we are bound to be united.
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history