PLEASE, IDENTIFY YOURSELVES AND STAY CIVIL
So, do cooperate.
comments powered by Disqus
Pomerol - 2/16/2006
If only the people of world could solve its problems by doing a little name calling. That would really be a step towards a better place for all of us. But of course we must all take part in trying to keep the comment section free of foul language or extremist pronouncements. Common people non of us are savages. I'm guessing that deep within ourselves we are all hoping for a future of peace. Humankind isn't bound to be evil - we are bound to be united.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz