PLEASE, IDENTIFY YOURSELVES AND STAY CIVIL
So, do cooperate.
comments powered by Disqus
Pomerol - 2/16/2006
If only the people of world could solve its problems by doing a little name calling. That would really be a step towards a better place for all of us. But of course we must all take part in trying to keep the comment section free of foul language or extremist pronouncements. Common people non of us are savages. I'm guessing that deep within ourselves we are all hoping for a future of peace. Humankind isn't bound to be evil - we are bound to be united.
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?