IRAN - THIS IS ALL ZIONIST/NEOCON CONSPIRACY
A morning daily on Saturday commented on recent wave of sacrilege of Islamic sanctities in the Western countries, stressing that such blasphemous acts were part of a comprehensive plan to confront Islam.
Noting that print of insulting caricatures of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) by the Danish daily Jyllands-Posten, the Norwegian periodical Magazinet, and the German daily Die Welt"have the potential to create a dangerous rift" between Islam and the West, 'Tehran Times' stressed that the simultaneous measures definitely were not an accident.
It argued that the US neoconservatives and the Zionist lobby"have formulated a plot to influence public opinion in the West so as to foster animosity between Islam and Christianity, specially after the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the US".
The editorial further regretted that the propaganda campaign led by Western mass media, particularly those controlled by the Zionists,"inspired certain Christian fundamentalist groups to launch an ideological offensive against Islam, which led to a general rise in Islamophobia in the West".
However, added the article, the affinities between Islam and Christianity will eventually undermine the efforts of the Zionist fanatics who are trying to sow discord between followers of the two religions.
Meanwhile, the daily warned Western countries against the consequences of their anti-Islamic measures specially insulting Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).
"The economies of Western countries are largely based on exports," it said adding,"If Muslims decided to boycott Western products, it would surely cause a devastating economic crisis in the West." The paper stressed that if the offending countries"do not apologize to the world's 1.5 billion Muslims soon, a dangerous rift could arise between the West and the East, with the repercussions being greater for the West."
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history