POLL SAYS PALESTINIANS WANT HAMAS TO CHANGE
Rather than indicate backing for Hamas's hard-line tactics, the survey found that a total of 73% of respondents believe Hamas should" change its position on the elimination of the state of Israel".
Not only did an overall 84% support a peace agreement with Israel, but 77% of Hamas voters also wanted a settlement.
Why do I have trouble believing this? Because these same pollsters were so wrong about the elections.
Quartet gives Hamas time to change its stripes. It seems they are thinking about three months, the time needed to form a government. I am not thrilled but at least they talk tough and stick together.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests