LAST CHANCE: VOTING CLOSES TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT IN BEST BLOG CONTEST
We have close contests in all three categories:
Group Blog: Mises Blog v. Marginal Revolution
Individual Blog (three way race): Austro-Athenian Empire v. Knowledge Problem v. Totalitarianism Today
Best New Group (three way race): Cafe Hayek v. Positive Liberty v. Econlog
Go here to vote.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing
- Russian historian slams Putin