My Generation, Right or Wrong.
A fascinating article in the New York Times about a generational clash on college campuses—between anti-war professors and apathetic or pro-war students.
In violation of my promise, I have been unable to track down the source for my 2 April mention of Jordanians among the POWs. Given my failure in this area, it was likely a printed source. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please do so in the Post a Comment section below.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"