My Generation, Right or Wrong.
A fascinating article in the New York Times about a generational clash on college campuses—between anti-war professors and apathetic or pro-war students.
In violation of my promise, I have been unable to track down the source for my 2 April mention of Jordanians among the POWs. Given my failure in this area, it was likely a printed source. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please do so in the Post a Comment section below.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize