My Generation, Right or Wrong.
A fascinating article in the New York Times about a generational clash on college campuses—between anti-war professors and apathetic or pro-war students.
In violation of my promise, I have been unable to track down the source for my 2 April mention of Jordanians among the POWs. Given my failure in this area, it was likely a printed source. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please do so in the Post a Comment section below.
comments powered by Disqus
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses