What's the Deal with Clarence Thomas?
Hat tip Oscar Chamberlain.
comments powered by Disqus
Jule R. Herbert - 1/17/2006
Suggest his opinion be read here:
He says he would have joined in upholding Oregon's statute under the standards of federalism rejected by the court in Raich, but not that is "water over the dam." Curious dissent.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
He's also the weakest on habeas corpus and detainments of "enemy combatants"—or, as Bush sometimes calls them, "illegal non-combatants." He was good on the marijuana issue, but I think libertarians tend to be far too easy on him. The man believes in executive supremacy.
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight
- Sam Haselby argues religion trumps politics in his new book