What's the Deal with Clarence Thomas?
Hat tip Oscar Chamberlain.
comments powered by Disqus
Jule R. Herbert - 1/17/2006
Suggest his opinion be read here:
He says he would have joined in upholding Oregon's statute under the standards of federalism rejected by the court in Raich, but not that is "water over the dam." Curious dissent.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
He's also the weakest on habeas corpus and detainments of "enemy combatants"—or, as Bush sometimes calls them, "illegal non-combatants." He was good on the marijuana issue, but I think libertarians tend to be far too easy on him. The man believes in executive supremacy.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments