What's the Deal with Clarence Thomas?
Hat tip Oscar Chamberlain.
comments powered by Disqus
Jule R. Herbert - 1/17/2006
Suggest his opinion be read here:
He says he would have joined in upholding Oregon's statute under the standards of federalism rejected by the court in Raich, but not that is "water over the dam." Curious dissent.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
He's also the weakest on habeas corpus and detainments of "enemy combatants"—or, as Bush sometimes calls them, "illegal non-combatants." He was good on the marijuana issue, but I think libertarians tend to be far too easy on him. The man believes in executive supremacy.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library