Gregory on King
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R. Gregg - 1/18/2006
I went to the Juan Cole link to his "10 points." Such an honest comment as that of MLK's is so rarely noted in today's media. Wouldn't it be wonderful if such comments were on today's papers instead of how many of our friends in the military and citizens of Iraq were murdered? How many more will have to die before the administration is done with its imperial desires!
Just a thought.
David T. Beito - 1/17/2006
I fixed it.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
Thanks for the plug. I think the first link is broken and should be:
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History