Gregory on King
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R. Gregg - 1/17/2006
I went to the Juan Cole link to his "10 points." Such an honest comment as that of MLK's is so rarely noted in today's media. Wouldn't it be wonderful if such comments were on today's papers instead of how many of our friends in the military and citizens of Iraq were murdered? How many more will have to die before the administration is done with its imperial desires!
Just a thought.
David T. Beito - 1/17/2006
I fixed it.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
Thanks for the plug. I think the first link is broken and should be:
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?