Gregory on King
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R. Gregg - 1/18/2006
I went to the Juan Cole link to his "10 points." Such an honest comment as that of MLK's is so rarely noted in today's media. Wouldn't it be wonderful if such comments were on today's papers instead of how many of our friends in the military and citizens of Iraq were murdered? How many more will have to die before the administration is done with its imperial desires!
Just a thought.
David T. Beito - 1/17/2006
I fixed it.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
Thanks for the plug. I think the first link is broken and should be:
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- Isis profits from destruction of antiquities by selling relics to dealers – and then blowing up the buildings they come from to conceal the evidence of looting
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Historian Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham wins National Humanities Medal
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power