Gregory on King
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R. Gregg - 1/18/2006
I went to the Juan Cole link to his "10 points." Such an honest comment as that of MLK's is so rarely noted in today's media. Wouldn't it be wonderful if such comments were on today's papers instead of how many of our friends in the military and citizens of Iraq were murdered? How many more will have to die before the administration is done with its imperial desires!
Just a thought.
David T. Beito - 1/17/2006
I fixed it.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
Thanks for the plug. I think the first link is broken and should be:
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing