WERE THEIR NAMES SARAH, REBECCA, RACHEL AND LEA?
Similarly, the Israeli paper also emphasizes that DNA findings"provide evidence of shared maternal ancestry between Ashkenazi and non-Ashkenazi (Sephardi and Oriental) Jews."
Yes, we are family and, personally, I will be delighted if geneticists prove that ultimately we are all descended from Adam and Eve. Hence, as the rabbis have taught,"no one can say my parent is better than your parent."
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?