Blogging for Cory Maye
I blogged about this a few days ago on my own site, but its worth adding here: bloggers who want to support Maye can prevent the issue from sliding off their front page and into their archives by getting a pro-Maye banner or button and linking it to www.mayeisinnocent.com or some such site. I made my own (shown here), but Laura Denyes has a whole page full, with codes.
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College