Blogging for Cory Maye
I blogged about this a few days ago on my own site, but its worth adding here: bloggers who want to support Maye can prevent the issue from sliding off their front page and into their archives by getting a pro-Maye banner or button and linking it to www.mayeisinnocent.com or some such site. I made my own (shown here), but Laura Denyes has a whole page full, with codes.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?