The last of China's "gang of four" is dead.
Marquette has upheld the punishment of a dental student for negative comments about a professor and unnamed students that he wrote on his blog.
Another victory for FIRE: DePaul has retreated from its attempt to ban the College Republican Club from posting flyers critical of the university's Cultural Center inviting Ward Churchill to speak.
Very interesting piece in TNR on recent events in The Netherlands and the failure to assimilate Muslim immigrants.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide