The last of China's "gang of four" is dead.
Marquette has upheld the punishment of a dental student for negative comments about a professor and unnamed students that he wrote on his blog.
Another victory for FIRE: DePaul has retreated from its attempt to ban the College Republican Club from posting flyers critical of the university's Cultural Center inviting Ward Churchill to speak.
Very interesting piece in TNR on recent events in The Netherlands and the failure to assimilate Muslim immigrants.
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies