HAVE THE GATES STOPPED MINDING THE STORE?
This morning I woke up to the news that opening my email may be dangerous to the health of my computer. Not only is Microsoft's program flawed but all the company's horses and all the company's men are not able to come up with a timely patch. Happily, an individual named Ilfak Guilfanov has.
This afternoon I found out that MSN is acting as China's willing enforcer. It takes down impertinent Chinese bloggers.
Bruce Kesler is right. It stinks.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"