HAVE THE GATES STOPPED MINDING THE STORE?
This morning I woke up to the news that opening my email may be dangerous to the health of my computer. Not only is Microsoft's program flawed but all the company's horses and all the company's men are not able to come up with a timely patch. Happily, an individual named Ilfak Guilfanov has.
This afternoon I found out that MSN is acting as China's willing enforcer. It takes down impertinent Chinese bloggers.
Bruce Kesler is right. It stinks.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"