HAVE THE GATES STOPPED MINDING THE STORE?
This morning I woke up to the news that opening my email may be dangerous to the health of my computer. Not only is Microsoft's program flawed but all the company's horses and all the company's men are not able to come up with a timely patch. Happily, an individual named Ilfak Guilfanov has.
This afternoon I found out that MSN is acting as China's willing enforcer. It takes down impertinent Chinese bloggers.
Bruce Kesler is right. It stinks.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools