HAVE THE GATES STOPPED MINDING THE STORE?
This morning I woke up to the news that opening my email may be dangerous to the health of my computer. Not only is Microsoft's program flawed but all the company's horses and all the company's men are not able to come up with a timely patch. Happily, an individual named Ilfak Guilfanov has.
This afternoon I found out that MSN is acting as China's willing enforcer. It takes down impertinent Chinese bloggers.
Bruce Kesler is right. It stinks.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history