HAVE THE GATES STOPPED MINDING THE STORE?
This morning I woke up to the news that opening my email may be dangerous to the health of my computer. Not only is Microsoft's program flawed but all the company's horses and all the company's men are not able to come up with a timely patch. Happily, an individual named Ilfak Guilfanov has.
This afternoon I found out that MSN is acting as China's willing enforcer. It takes down impertinent Chinese bloggers.
Bruce Kesler is right. It stinks.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea