HAPPY 2006/ UPDATE
May it be a good one.
Thank you Betka. Thank you, all my readers. I can not overstate the extent to which I am grateful and humbled by your willingness to pay attention to my musings.
I am ever so grateful that the HNN gives me an opportunity to cast my"bread" upon the waters in the hope somebody, somewhere will find it useful. I am ever amazed that so many of you do.
I will do my best not to disappoint in the coming year.
comments powered by Disqus
Betka - 1/1/2006
I read you most everyday and just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you lending us your view of the world.
Happy 2006 :)
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea