HAPPY 2006/ UPDATE
May it be a good one.
Thank you Betka. Thank you, all my readers. I can not overstate the extent to which I am grateful and humbled by your willingness to pay attention to my musings.
I am ever so grateful that the HNN gives me an opportunity to cast my"bread" upon the waters in the hope somebody, somewhere will find it useful. I am ever amazed that so many of you do.
I will do my best not to disappoint in the coming year.
comments powered by Disqus
Betka - 1/1/2006
I read you most everyday and just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you lending us your view of the world.
Happy 2006 :)
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"