HAPPY 2006/ UPDATE
May it be a good one.
Thank you Betka. Thank you, all my readers. I can not overstate the extent to which I am grateful and humbled by your willingness to pay attention to my musings.
I am ever so grateful that the HNN gives me an opportunity to cast my"bread" upon the waters in the hope somebody, somewhere will find it useful. I am ever amazed that so many of you do.
I will do my best not to disappoint in the coming year.
comments powered by Disqus
Betka - 1/1/2006
I read you most everyday and just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you lending us your view of the world.
Happy 2006 :)
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton