HAPPY 2006/ UPDATE
May it be a good one.
Thank you Betka. Thank you, all my readers. I can not overstate the extent to which I am grateful and humbled by your willingness to pay attention to my musings.
I am ever so grateful that the HNN gives me an opportunity to cast my"bread" upon the waters in the hope somebody, somewhere will find it useful. I am ever amazed that so many of you do.
I will do my best not to disappoint in the coming year.
comments powered by Disqus
Betka - 1/1/2006
I read you most everyday and just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you lending us your view of the world.
Happy 2006 :)
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools