Max Kampelman falsely takes the credit for the Gorbachev/Sakharov meeting
comments powered by Disqus
Arnold Shcherban - 2/19/2006
The story told is actually a small piece of a large canvas of contemporary mythology of the Cold War period trumped up and diligently
maintained by the neocons and, generally, by all zealots of Pan-Americana universal design, such as, e.g., the collapse of Soviet Union as
the almost exclusively result of Ronald Reagan's "tough" policy towards the former. Such anecdotal and primitive interpretations of the historical processes of enormous complexity, which have taken decades to develop, actually serve those ideologues well as the justification
precedents for maintaining current and perpetual state of another war,
though executed with the basically same Grand Goal in mind - world economic, political, and ideological domination.
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian