More Noted Things
George F. Will,"Why Didn't He Ask Congress?" Washington Post, 20 December, argues that the essence of conservatism is an appreciation of restraint.
Rob Cappricio,"Big Brother, ‘Little Red Book'," Inside Higher Ed, 20 December, is the most recent update on the Umass, Darthmouth, investigation of a student's ILL order.
Congratulations to the Nathanael Robinsons, who are looking forward to the birth of a young Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- Coming Soon, a Century Late: A Black Film Gem
- The discovery that complicated the history of sex change operations
- NYT identifies the person who exposed Gary Hart's philandering
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Ken Burns and the Myth of Theodore Roosevelt
- What Ken Burns Doesn't Understand about the Roosevelts
- A call for historians to do macro history
- Colorado school board, worried about the new AP framework, wants to make sure high school kids are taught patriotic history
- Professor premieres animated short on Pueblo revolt on PBS