More Noted Things
George F. Will,"Why Didn't He Ask Congress?" Washington Post, 20 December, argues that the essence of conservatism is an appreciation of restraint.
Rob Cappricio,"Big Brother, ‘Little Red Book'," Inside Higher Ed, 20 December, is the most recent update on the Umass, Darthmouth, investigation of a student's ILL order.
Congratulations to the Nathanael Robinsons, who are looking forward to the birth of a young Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay