More Noted Things
George F. Will,"Why Didn't He Ask Congress?" Washington Post, 20 December, argues that the essence of conservatism is an appreciation of restraint.
Rob Cappricio,"Big Brother, ‘Little Red Book'," Inside Higher Ed, 20 December, is the most recent update on the Umass, Darthmouth, investigation of a student's ILL order.
Congratulations to the Nathanael Robinsons, who are looking forward to the birth of a young Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit