More Noted Things
George F. Will,"Why Didn't He Ask Congress?" Washington Post, 20 December, argues that the essence of conservatism is an appreciation of restraint.
Rob Cappricio,"Big Brother, ‘Little Red Book'," Inside Higher Ed, 20 December, is the most recent update on the Umass, Darthmouth, investigation of a student's ILL order.
Congratulations to the Nathanael Robinsons, who are looking forward to the birth of a young Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?