CHINA CONDEMNS IRAN
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments.
"Israel is a member of the United Nations, and its national rights should be respected."
comments powered by Disqus
omar ibrahim baker - 10/19/2007
"CHINA CONDEMNS IRAQ
The language may be mild but, coming from China, it is significant:
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments."
Would somebody, please, tell "Professor" Klinghoffer, the outstanding expert and unparalled authority on Middle Eastern affairs, that Iraq is not Iran and Iran is not Iraq and that the two are distinct, different countries and that Ahmedinajjad is President of Iran NOT Iraq!
In her haste to spread her "expert" knowledge and wisdom,"Professor" Klinghoffer seems to have lost track of elementary geography and, seemingly, many other things too!
She should be accompanied when teaching!
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide