CHINA CONDEMNS IRAN
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments.
"Israel is a member of the United Nations, and its national rights should be respected."
comments powered by Disqus
omar ibrahim baker - 10/19/2007
"CHINA CONDEMNS IRAQ
The language may be mild but, coming from China, it is significant:
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments."
Would somebody, please, tell "Professor" Klinghoffer, the outstanding expert and unparalled authority on Middle Eastern affairs, that Iraq is not Iran and Iran is not Iraq and that the two are distinct, different countries and that Ahmedinajjad is President of Iran NOT Iraq!
In her haste to spread her "expert" knowledge and wisdom,"Professor" Klinghoffer seems to have lost track of elementary geography and, seemingly, many other things too!
She should be accompanied when teaching!
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy