CHINA CONDEMNS IRAN
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments.
"Israel is a member of the United Nations, and its national rights should be respected."
comments powered by Disqus
omar ibrahim baker - 10/19/2007
"CHINA CONDEMNS IRAQ
The language may be mild but, coming from China, it is significant:
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments."
Would somebody, please, tell "Professor" Klinghoffer, the outstanding expert and unparalled authority on Middle Eastern affairs, that Iraq is not Iran and Iran is not Iraq and that the two are distinct, different countries and that Ahmedinajjad is President of Iran NOT Iraq!
In her haste to spread her "expert" knowledge and wisdom,"Professor" Klinghoffer seems to have lost track of elementary geography and, seemingly, many other things too!
She should be accompanied when teaching!
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book