CHINA CONDEMNS IRAN
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments.
"Israel is a member of the United Nations, and its national rights should be respected."
comments powered by Disqus
omar ibrahim baker - 10/19/2007
"CHINA CONDEMNS IRAQ
The language may be mild but, coming from China, it is significant:
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments."
Would somebody, please, tell "Professor" Klinghoffer, the outstanding expert and unparalled authority on Middle Eastern affairs, that Iraq is not Iran and Iran is not Iraq and that the two are distinct, different countries and that Ahmedinajjad is President of Iran NOT Iraq!
In her haste to spread her "expert" knowledge and wisdom,"Professor" Klinghoffer seems to have lost track of elementary geography and, seemingly, many other things too!
She should be accompanied when teaching!
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar