CHINA CONDEMNS IRAN
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments.
"Israel is a member of the United Nations, and its national rights should be respected."
comments powered by Disqus
omar ibrahim baker - 10/19/2007
"CHINA CONDEMNS IRAQ
The language may be mild but, coming from China, it is significant:
"We are not in favor of any remarks detrimental to regional stability," Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a regular briefing when asked about Ahmadinejad's latest comments."
Would somebody, please, tell "Professor" Klinghoffer, the outstanding expert and unparalled authority on Middle Eastern affairs, that Iraq is not Iran and Iran is not Iraq and that the two are distinct, different countries and that Ahmedinajjad is President of Iran NOT Iraq!
In her haste to spread her "expert" knowledge and wisdom,"Professor" Klinghoffer seems to have lost track of elementary geography and, seemingly, many other things too!
She should be accompanied when teaching!
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests