More Noted Things
There's a good conversation going on among Manan Ahmed, Caleb McDaniel, and eb atNo Great Matter about President Bush's references to history as judge. Is it a way of deferring judgment and of claiming an ultimate vindication? I also recommend the recent posts by Chris Bray and Linus Kafka at Historiblogography. Just read and scroll down for more.
Thanks to Jon Dresner and Manan Ahmed, Cliopatria's History Blogroll has been up-dated. It now lists over 275 history blogs, including 9 in non-English languages, and has a separate listing for History of Science and Technology.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea