AHC #2 and counting
Reminder: I'm hosting the next History Carnival on Thursday: dresner[at]hawaii[dot]edu for submissions!
Non Sequitur: Angry Professor has charted the relationship between grades and post-semester e-mails from students. It's a frighteningly straight line.
comments powered by Disqus
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.