AHC #2 and counting
Reminder: I'm hosting the next History Carnival on Thursday: dresner[at]hawaii[dot]edu for submissions!
Non Sequitur: Angry Professor has charted the relationship between grades and post-semester e-mails from students. It's a frighteningly straight line.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools