AHC #2 and counting
Reminder: I'm hosting the next History Carnival on Thursday: dresner[at]hawaii[dot]edu for submissions!
Non Sequitur: Angry Professor has charted the relationship between grades and post-semester e-mails from students. It's a frighteningly straight line.
comments powered by Disqus
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success