STOP PLAYING CHESS AND START PLAYING OTHELO
Back to my main point - what should be done? Simple - no American humveas, helicopters or anything else in Iraq (or at least in the Sunni triangle) should move without Iraqis on board. Closeness will make the hearts of the two forces grow fonder as will sharing the risks along with the benefits.
Similarly, oil revenues should be shared by the Iraqi people through checks sent by the oil ministry to Iraqi families. Not charity but profit sharing. Once the economy recovers, taxation, including on those revenues, should pay for the running of the Iraqi government."Walking around" money to our friends create vicious tyrants like multi-millionaire Arafat. George Schultz supports this idea - so it cannot be economically unfeasible. Let's give Iraqis a reason to support the Red White and Blue.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”