STOP PLAYING CHESS AND START PLAYING OTHELO
Back to my main point - what should be done? Simple - no American humveas, helicopters or anything else in Iraq (or at least in the Sunni triangle) should move without Iraqis on board. Closeness will make the hearts of the two forces grow fonder as will sharing the risks along with the benefits.
Similarly, oil revenues should be shared by the Iraqi people through checks sent by the oil ministry to Iraqi families. Not charity but profit sharing. Once the economy recovers, taxation, including on those revenues, should pay for the running of the Iraqi government."Walking around" money to our friends create vicious tyrants like multi-millionaire Arafat. George Schultz supports this idea - so it cannot be economically unfeasible. Let's give Iraqis a reason to support the Red White and Blue.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history