STOP PLAYING CHESS AND START PLAYING OTHELO
Back to my main point - what should be done? Simple - no American humveas, helicopters or anything else in Iraq (or at least in the Sunni triangle) should move without Iraqis on board. Closeness will make the hearts of the two forces grow fonder as will sharing the risks along with the benefits.
Similarly, oil revenues should be shared by the Iraqi people through checks sent by the oil ministry to Iraqi families. Not charity but profit sharing. Once the economy recovers, taxation, including on those revenues, should pay for the running of the Iraqi government."Walking around" money to our friends create vicious tyrants like multi-millionaire Arafat. George Schultz supports this idea - so it cannot be economically unfeasible. Let's give Iraqis a reason to support the Red White and Blue.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"